*NEW during COVID-19 is the “Sabotage” spy case game. First in the US, a fully automated escape game delivered to your home. Now available in San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, East Bay, and TBA for the North Bay.
EscapeSF – top-rated private escape room games in San Francisco with over 8500 corporate team building events hosted since 2014. Four unique escape rooms at 602 Kearny St. location: legendary Escape from Alcatraz, mafia speakeasy-themed Blind Tiger, new for 2020 is King Arthur’s Legacy, and, the only SF game to have a separate level of difficulty for kids – the Space Bus.
- First room escape games company in SF to move away from padlocks and paper puzzles towards use electronics to make the magic happen.
- Best mobile room escape game in the US – Space Bus
- First company in the US to offer a fully portable high-tech escape game
- Only SF company to offer private room escape games for small groups. Even if it is just two players.
- Because of all of this, we are able to offer the best price per player in SF
All of the EscapeSF room escape games are popular among tourists for being private and family-friendly, some are even playable by teens without adult supervision.